Lyme Disease and Essential Oils
Struggling with Lyme and co-infections such as Ehrlichiosis, Babesia, or Bartonella?
Therapeutic-grade essential oils help support the body by providing nutrients the body needs to self heal. Many people find when they use essential oils their health complaints are reduced. Could they be useful for you?
What you need to know:
- All Lyme-related health struggles are different from person to person. Therefore, the Lyme journey is often a uniquely individual journey.
- When using therapeutic-grade essential oils with Lyme and its related co-infections, you rotate your oils by using a number of different oils, thus eradicating the infections in layers, and taking breaks to detox.
- Essential oils found beneficial to support people with Lyme and related co-infections are marjoram, cinnamon, tangerine, frankincense, geranium, and oregano. (Always test the essential oils first on the underside of your arm to determine if you have a sensitivity.) - BUY ESSENTIAL OILS
- Supporting the body when you have Lyme and its co-infections can be a long-term process that will bring tremendous physical, emotional, and spiritual gifts.
Severe Lyme Cases
Here is an example of what one person did over a period of 10-months to improve their overall health using an essential oil program (oral and/or rectal).
- Take the chosen oil drops 4 times per day for 4 days in a row. Stop for 3 days to detox. Repeat this 6 times.
- Next, take the drops 4 times per day for 5 days in a row. Stop for 3 days to detox. Repeat this 6 times.
- Take the drops 3 times per day for 7 days. Stop for 3 days to detox. Repeat this 6 times.
- Take the drops 3 times per day for 9 days. Stop for 3 days to detox. Repeat this 6 times.
- Finally, take the drops twice per day for 10 days. Stop for 3 days to detox. Repeat this 6 times.
Mild Lyme Cases
Here is an example of a one-month essential oil program (oral and/or rectal) for mild cases of Lyme and its co-infections:
- Take the chosen oil drops 4 times per day for 3 days. Stop for 3 days to detox.
- Next, take the drops 3 times per day for 4 days. Stop for 3 days to detox.
- Take the drops 3 times per day for 5 days. Stop for 3 days to detox.
- Finally, take the drops twice per day for 6 days. Detox for 3 days.
In the protocols outlined above, detox may include daily colon cleansing, 3,000 to 4,000 mg of vitamin C, 1,000 to 3,000 mg of
MSM, FIR saunas, hot baths with Himalayan pink salt and essential oils, increased exercise, 6-20 chlorophyll perles daily, alkaline water above 1/2 ounce per pound of body weight, probiotics, and edible clay.
This program is optimally done in conjunction with dietary changes, herbal support like milk thistle, dandelion root, ashwaganda or echinacea, colon support such as
suppositories and implants, and a phone consultation with Kristina Amelong.
When working with "hot" oils such as oregano and cinnamon, you may only need 3-5 drops, once or twice per day. On the other hand, when using gentler oils such as frankincense, tangerine, and geranium, you may need as many as 15-20 drops, two to three times per day.
If you live in a deer-tick-infested area where tick bites are seemingly unavoidable, consider using the above essential oils (orally and/or rectally).
Where ticks are prevalent, also use naturally tick-repelling oils such as geranium, grapefruit, thyme, and oregano on your skin when outdoors.
By Kristina Amelong