Last Updated: January 19, 2019
Acknowledgment and Acceptance of Terms
Important defined terms used below shall have the meanings set forth in our Terms and Conditions.
We respect children's privacy. We do not knowingly or intentionally collect personal information from children under age 13. Elsewhere on the website, you have represented and warranted that you are either 18 years of age or using the website with the supervision of a parent or guardian. If you are under the age of 13, please do not submit any personal information to us, and rely on a parent or guardian to assist you.
Information Collected upon Registration and Ordering
Before using certain portions of this website or ordering products, you may be required to complete an online registration form. During registration, you will be asked to provide to us certain personal information, including but not limited to your name, shipping and billing address(es), phone number, e-mail address, and credit card number. In addition, we may also ask you for your country of residence and/or your organization's country of operation, so we can comply with applicable laws and regulations. These kinds of personal information are used for billing purposes, to fulfill your orders, and to communicate with you about your order. If we encounter a problem when processing your order, your personal information may be used to contact you.
Information We Collect Automatically
We may also automatically collect information about you when you access or use the website or transact business with us, including:
- Transaction Information: When you purchase or return a product, we collect information about the transaction, such as product details, purchase price, and the date and location of the transaction.
- Log Information: We obtain information about your use of our website, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address, and the page you visited before navigating to this website.
- Device Information: We collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our services, such as the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, mobile network information, and browsing behavior.
- Location Information: We may collect information about the precise location of your device when you consent to the collection of this information. We may also collect information about your approximate location each time you access this website.
What is a cookie? - A cookie is a small file that Optimal Health Network, Inc.,stores in your browser or on the hard drive of your computer. You can find more information about web cookies HERE.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for you to use the features available on this website. They include, for example, the ability to login and post a product review.
- Analytical/performance cookies. These cookies allow us to recognize, track, and count the number of visitors to this website. They also allow us to track broken pages on the website and to track how visitors navigate the website, but do not contain any personally identifying information.
- Functionality cookies. These cookies allow us to track and remember your preferences for our website. For example, we can greet you by name and/or remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
We use two different kinds of cookies on this website: First-party and third-party cookies (both defined in detail HERE).
These cookies track usage specifically on Optimal Health Network's website. These cookies are considered essential for the website to operate correctly. These cookies, none of which capture personally identifiable information, include:
- Visitor ID – This cookie is a numeric value that identifies unique visitors and provides coherence and consistency to a site visit. It is anonymous and contains no personally identifying information.
- Page number – This cookie identifies the page(s) which the user visits.
- Session ID – This cookie identifies the user's website session.
- Test – This cookie checks whether or not the user's browser supports cookies.
This website sets different types of third-party cookies to track usage, social sharing, and more. These cookies are not under our control, and serve to help us understand the visitors who come to our website, as well as support our connection to other third-party sites. (Click HERE for a detailed explanation of third-party services/cookies.)
Included in our list of third-party cookies are the following services:
- Google Analytics – Google Analytics is used to collect data about website usage. This data does not include personally identifiable information. Data is stored anonymously for 14 months and per Google’s policies, this data is automatically deleted after 14 months.
- Social Sharing Features – A cookie is used when you use a social sharing feature on our website to share a link through Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, Constant Contact, etc.
- Any other plugins that collect third-party data from OptimalHealthNetwork.com and its users.
Your Rights Regarding Cookies
Cookies are set by many entities and may include the website's owners, developers, managers, plugins, third-party providers, and anyone else who collects or uses our website's data.
As a user of this (or any) website, you can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of some, or all, cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
To learn how to block cookies, simply visit Google or another search engine and type "How do I block cookies in [whatever browser you use: Chrome, Firefox, etc.]?" and you will find the details needed to block some or all cookies in your browser.
In addition to the non-personally identifiable data collected by cookies, this website also offers the ability to interact with us via a contact form, a client intake form, and/or a newsletter sign-up form.
Information is provided via an e-mail newsletter in exchange for adding your e-mail address and first name to our mailing list. Our mailing list is stored and executed via Constant Contact for the sole purpose of communicating information, including marketing of services and products. Our newsletter sign-up form discloses what type of e-mails you will receive and the approximate frequency of these e-mails. You may unsubscribe from said e-mail list at any time by using the unsubscribe link provided in every e-mail.
All payments for products or informational materials are processed securely via PayPal.
Internal Information Use and Disclosure
We use your personal information to process your order and provide you with customer service. We may internally use your personal information to improve this website's content and layout, to improve outreach and for our own marketing efforts (including marketing our services and products to you), and to determine general marketplace information about visitors to this website.
External Information Use and Disclosure
Except as otherwise set forth below, we do not sell, rent, trade, license or otherwise disclose your specific personal information or financial information to anyone.
We may disclose information to third parties that perform specific functions on our behalf. However, we will only disclose the information that is necessary for them to perform their service.
We must provide your credit card number to financial services corporations such as credit card processors and issuers as is required to process your orders. We use industry-standard security measures, including data encryption, when providing your credit card number to others.
We may disclose personal information or financial information in response to requests from law enforcement officials conducting investigations; subpoenas; a court order; or if we are otherwise required to disclose such information by law. We also will release personal information where disclosure is necessary to protect our legal rights, enforce our Terms and Conditions or other agreements, or to protect ourselves or others. For example, we may share information to reduce the risk of fraud or if someone uses or attempts to use this website for illegal reasons or to commit fraud.
Communications with You
We will use your personal information to communicate with you about this website and your orders and deliveries. Also, we may send you a confirmation e-mail when you register with us. We may send you a service-related announcement on the rare occasions when it is necessary (for example, if we must temporarily suspend our service for maintenance). Also, you may submit your e-mail address for reasons such as to to sign up for our e-mail newsletter. If you submit your e-mail address, we use it to deliver the information to you. We always permit you to unsubscribe or opt out of future e-mails. Because it is necessary for us to communicate with you about orders that you choose to place, you cannot opt out of receiving e-mails directly related to your orders.
We take reasonable measures, including administrative, technical, and physical safeguards, to protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
Opt Out and Corrections
Upon your request, we will (a) correct or update your personal information; (b) stop sending e-mails to your e-mail address; and/or (c) disable your account to prevent any future purchases through that account. You can make these requests by e-mailing us at customerservice@ optimalhealthnetwork.com.
IMPORTANT: Please do not e-mail your credit card number or other sensitive information. E-mail is not a secure method of transmitting sensitive information.
Offline Collection Use and Disclosure
Important defined terms used above shall have the meanings set forth in our Terms and Conditions.