How to Take an Enema
You can learn how to easily and effectively use an enema bag to clear out the entire length of the colon. In the video below, Kristina's client takes an enema because of
constipation caused by the medication she is taking. Enemas are a great idea for detoxifying the side effects of pharmaceutical drugs.
How to Take an Enema
Kristina Amelong works with a client to take a large-volume enema. The client has already taken a small-volume enema that cleaned out the rectal and sigmoid areas of the colon. By learning how to take the large-volume enema, you will be able to deliver enema solution up the descending colon, across the transverse colon, and down the ascending colon.
Useful Tips for the Enema Process:
1. Make sure the air is out of the tube when filling it with water.
2. Use Super Salve for lubrication of the enema nozzle.
3. The height of the enema bag should be above the body to avoid backflow.
4. Massage and deep breathing can help during the enema process.
5. If you get cramping, slow the water flow, rub your stomach, and take a few deep breaths. Always use sea salt and an essential oil in the enema water to reduce cramping and improve the therapeutic effects of the enema.
6. Let in small amounts of water at a time, which will help you to avoid cramping.
7. If you have excessive cramping, stop taking the enema. Wait a day or two, then try again.
8. When the enema bag is empty, clamp the hose.
9. Generally, hold the water in your intestines from 1 to 5 minutes.
10. Try to take 2-4 quarts of water into the colon during each enema. Use a 3- to 4-quart enema bag or enema bucket, preferably silicone or stainless steel.
11. When you're done taking in the enema solution, sit on the toilet!
Be sure to talk to your doctor when doing a cleansing program like this. And finally, talk to the staff of the Optimal Health Center. They love to help!
With the use of the downloadable video,
Large Volume Enema, and the video above, you will be able to take enemas in your own home that have the same therapeutic effectiveness as going to see a colon hydrotherapist.
Learn more about taking therapeutic enemas by reading Kristina's book,
Ten Days To Optimal Health.
We specialize in helping you with what you haven't been able to heal, yet. You
Print detailed guidelines for taking a successful enema series
By Kristina Amelong