By supporting the lymphatic, digestive, and nervous systems, tangerine essential oil added to a coffee enema solution enhances the benefits of the home coffee enema and helps to balance the strong purgative effects of the coffee with its regenerative healing properties. Tangerine essential oil also helps the body to produce glutathione, which aids in detoxification of the liver.
▶︎ Coffee Enemas: The Importance of Glutathione
THERAPEUTIC CHARACTERISTICS: calming to nerves; promotes circulation; stimulates liver and gallbladder; anti-inflammatory, anticoagulant
CONDITIONS SUPPORTED: excess fluid, flatulence, belching, diarrhea, constipation, muscle spasms and cramps, PMS, dizziness, anxiety, stretch marks, cellulite
INGREDIENTS: Organically grown, therapeutic-grade tangerine essential oil
HOW TO USE:
- In Enemas: Add 5-10 drops to your enema solution. Tangerine is especially effective when combined with the coffee enema solution.
- In Suppositories: Add 5-10 drops to each coconut oil suppository.
- Topical: Apply 2-4 drops directly to desired area. Dilution not required, except for the most sensitive skin. Use as needed.
- Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour three times daily in the work or home environment.
- As a Supplement: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid such as water or rice milk.
- Rotate all of the citrus oils for optimal benefit.
CAUTIONS: Possible skin sensitivity. If pregnant or under a doctor's care, consult your physician. Dilution not required; suitable for all but the most sensitive skin. Generally safe for children over 2 years of age. Keep out of reach of children.