Detoxify Your Body from Fossil-Fuel Pollutants
How To Detox from Pollutants
Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis
Enormous Global Death Toll
Research released by Harvard University on February 9, 2021 estimates that more than 8 million people died from exposure to fossil fuel air pollution in 2018, which accounted for 18% of global deaths that year — nearly 1 in 5 deaths. This is a significantly higher statistic than previous research in this field had suggested.
According to the study, more developed countries in North America, Europe, and Southeast Asia, which have the highest amounts of air pollution, also have the highest mortality rates.
Researchers discovered these elevated numbers by using newer, more precise technology — a global 3-D model of atmospheric chemistry — to be able to create a more accurate picture of air quality anywhere in the world. They then linked this air quality data to a risk assessment model that connected fossil fuel emissions to health outcomes. Earlier research used far less accurate satellite data to study air quality, rather than the 3-D model used here.
This study estimates that by cutting its fossil fuel emissions nearly in half, China saved 2.4 million lives worldwide in 2018. Clearly, major policy and lifestyle changes need to be made in every country, especially those which are contributing the most to climate change and air pollution, to reduce fossil fuel emissions to improve public and environmental health.
What can you do to protect yourself and your health, especially if you're living in one of the countries or regions with the worst air pollution?
Detoxify Your Body from Fossil-Fuel Pollutants
Kristina Amelong, CCT, CNC discusses the dangerous impact of fossil fuel pollution on our bodies, and outlines natural ways to help rid your body of fossil fuel pollutants and improve your overall health.
Recommendations on Detoxing Fossil Fuel Pollutants from Your Body
- Keep your bowels moving! It's important to produce at least one large stool per day. Stool is waste — full of toxins, carcinogens, unhealthy microbes, and more — that our bodies work to eliminate. If you aren't moving stool out of our body daily, the colon may re-absorb harmful toxins present in the stool, which can damage your gut microbiome and lead to more serious health issues.
- Use our 3-step enema series protocol to help remove toxins from the body. Specifically, we recommend adding 5-10 drops of Tangerine Essential Oil to the third enema in the series, the coffee enema. Tangerine can be very helpful in removing pollution-related toxins from the body.
- Take a nightly essential oil suppository, rotating OHN Liver Cleanse Essential Oil Blend and OHN Anti-Inflammatory & Flora Booster Essential Oil Blend. These blends support Phase I and Phase II of liver detoxification, and help reduce resulting inflammation.
- The Vit-Ra-Tox cleansing program is an excellent detoxification tool that combines fasting, nutritional supplements, and colon cleansing. It helps to rejuvenate the colon, and in turn the entire body.
- The link between a healthy microbiome and a healthy immune system and body is widely known. Having a diet that is rich in healthy probiotics, and taking daily oral probiotic supplements, can have a huge impact on your overall health!
- Every major body process, including detoxification, is fueled by vitamins and minerals. A deficiency in even one important vitamin or mineral can harm your detox capacity. I recommend Reacted Multimin to support your body's mineral levels, and whole body health.
- Purchasing a Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis (HTMA) through Optimal Health Network, which includes a complimentary follow-up consultation with me, can help you discover any mineral deficiencies, hormonal imbalances, or toxic metals present in your body, and determine how to best support your body to heal.
- Avoid ingesting toxins in your food or through the skin. Try to eat natural, organic foods as much as possible, and stay away from processed foods and refined sugars. Steer clear of skin care products that contain petroleum, such as mineral oil and Vaseline, which some believe can contain small amounts of carcinogens even after the refining process.
- Finally, ensuring that you're getting an adequate amount of sleep is a powerful tool for overall health and detoxification. During sleep, the brain has an increased ability to remove toxic chemicals and waste that have accumulated. A sufficient amount of sleep also helps optimize immune function and reduce inflammation in the body.
We live in a toxic world. As greenhouse gas emission levels rise and pollution increases globally, it's more important than ever to minimize your absorption of toxins, to detoxify your body regularly, and to do everything you can to support your microbiome, immune system, and overall health.
DISCLAIMER: This material is presented for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or prescribing from a licensed healthcare professional. We make no claim or guarantee for cure or relief of any specific symptom, medical condition, or disease when using any of the products or protocols referenced here. Consult with a licensed healthcare professional before altering or discontinuing any current medications, treatment, or care, or starting any diet, exercise, cleansing, or supplementation program, or if you have or suspect you might have a health condition that requires medical attention.
By Kristina Amelong, CCT, CNC
I-ACT-Certified Colon Hydrotherapist
Certified Nutritional Consultant