Coffee Enema Instructions
Optimal Health Network offers top-quality coffee enema kits for sale in our online store, along with expert info from certified professionals for effective administration. Here we cover how to do the enema, whether to use a bag or bucket, the best coffee to use, and the differences in benefit between a single coffee enema and doing one as part of a series. When you're buying coffee enema supplies online, shop with OHN. We're expert healers who want to ensure your optimal health!
What Does a Coffee Enema Do?
A properly performed coffee enema greatly facilitates the release of toxins by:
- stimulating the liver, a main organ of detoxification, to produce more bile. Bile is a bodily fluid that has a role in fat digestion and into which many toxins, both internally and externally generated, are dissolved for removal from the body through the gall bladder, small intestine, and colon.
- causing the muscles of the bile duct to relax, opening the duct widely to produce a large flow of bile from the gall bladder into the small intestine (where you should have a binding agent present -- chlorophyll -- to tightly bind the toxins to prevent reabsorption). This allows the liver to rid itself of many toxins quickly, freeing it to process more blood-transported toxins from throughout the body. A systemic detoxification effect and greater overall well-being results. All the blood in your body passes through the liver about every three minutes.
- dilating blood vessels via effects of the coffee's theophylline and theobromine, further increasing blood flow to the liver.
- increasing production of glutathione s-transferase (GST), a key detoxification enzyme, by 600 to 700%, via action of coffee's palmitic acid. GST shuttles toxins for binding with glutathione, which neutralizes them and carries them out of the body in the bile.
- speeding transit of waste through the colon.
Conducting Coffee Enemas at Home
Ensure you have an organic coffee enema kit including made-for-enema organic coffee The more you do coffee enemas at home, the easier it gets to hold the enema for 12 or more minutes, especially if you put the coffee in slowly. If you get periodic peristaltic contractions of the colon, continue holding the enema through the contraction if you can do so comfortably. If you feel significantly strained or feel any form of pain, go to the toilet, allow the enema to be expelled and start again. When doing the coffee enema, you want to take in 1 cup to a quart at a time and hold for 12-15 minutes. This enema adds an additional level of therapy to your colon cleanse by assisting your liver and gallbladder.
- Use one quart of filtered water with one tablespoon to one cup of brewed, organic, made-for-enema coffee for this colon-cleansing solution.
- Hold the coffee enema solution for 12-15 minutes after you have taken all of the coffee solution into your colon.
- Once the time has passed, sit on the toilet and empty.
"For the first time, I managed to get in one quart of coffee by going slowly as follows: The bucket was placed about one foot above my body lying down. I let the flow go for 10 seconds every minute for 15 minutes. Thereafter I kept the coffee in for 10 minutes before evacuating." ~ Henri L.
How To Take a Coffee Enema
Dee Dee describes the benefits of coffee enemas and gives step-by-step instructions for taking a home coffee enema.
Bags vs. Buckets
The coffee enema can be done in either a bucket or a silicone bag. The silicone enema bag kits come with s hooks, which make them easy to hang from a shower curtain or doorknob. The buckets are sturdy and able to be set on a flat surface, such as a sink or an end table. The enema buckets and bags are easy to clean and dry. The enema bags are easy to store and travel with, whereas the enema buckets take up more space and are not able to lie flat. The stainless steel buckets are very high quality, and their price reflects the craftsmanship that goes into making them. The silicone bags are also higher quality than most enema bags, and their price reflects their quality as well; however, they are more cost effective than the stainless steel buckets.
Is an Enema Bag or Enema Bucket Right for Me?
Whether your preference is a silicone classic fountain enema bag or a stainless steel bucket, Optimal Health Network has you covered. We offer educational resources to better use and understand your enema system. Optimal Health Network's silicone enema bags come with a lifetime warranty!
Single Coffee Enema vs. Enema Series
Clinically, the enema series is more effective than a single enema. The first two enemas in the series prepare the colon by emptying out toxic byproducts. The purpose of the coffee enema (third enema) is to absorb the coffee into the portal vein**, and we recommend that you don't also absorb the very toxic byproducts that you are trying to get out of the body. The enema series was created to optimize the therapeutic benefits of the coffee enema.
** The hepatic portal vein is a blood vessel that conducts blood from the gastrointestinal tract and spleen to the liver. The liver receives about 75% of its blood through the hepatic portal vein.
Why Choose the Enema Series Kit?
Clinically, the enema series is more effective than a single enema.