ATTENTION New York State residents: NY Public Health Law Section 574 prohibits hair analysis laboratories from processing hair samples from residents of New York at this time. We cannot process hair analysis orders with a NY State shipping address. If you have any questions, please contact us.
The HTMA's three areas of measurement and analysis are:
- Nutrient mineral/electrolyte levels in the body's tissues, including calcium, chromium, magnesium, selenium, sodium, phosphorus, potassium, nickel, iron, cobalt, copper, molybdenum, manganese, lithium, zinc, and boron
- Toxic metal levels in the body's tissues, including lead, mercury, cadmium, arsenic, and aluminum
- Significant mineral ratios, which help determine carbohydrate metabolism, thyroid function, levels of inflammation, adrenal reserves, copper toxicity, tissue breakdown, and calcium shell
How the testing process works:
- When you order a Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis (HTMA), we will mail you a testing kit in a regular envelope, which you should receive within 5-7 days.
- The accuracy of a mineral analysis depends upon many factors. While the laboratory is responsible for the technical aspects of the test, the results will only be as good as the raw material or sample that is received. For this reason, the more care that you exercise sampling your hair, the better the results will be. LEARN MORE
- After you send the kit back to the lab with your hair sample, it takes approximately 10 days for Optimal Health Network to receive the test results from the lab.
We will email a PDF of the test results to you within 2-3 days after we receive them from the lab. These will be emailed to the email address associated with your Optimal Health Network account.
- When you receive your test results from us, please fill out our secure client intake form. After you submit the form, you will receive a link to schedule your complimentary 15-minute consultation with Kristina via her booking calendar.
- IMPORTANT! If you are ordering this test for someone else (e.g., a family member) to take, please include the test-taking individual's full name in the ORDER COMMENTS box upon checkout to ensure we can match the lab results to your order and therefore be able to mail the results to you.
"I have been ordering products from OHN for a number of years and finally made the commitment to do a HTMA test and get a consult. I was very impressed with Kristina and her approach to issues which are highlighted by the testing. Kristina creates a wonderful zone of comfort, in which you can freely exchange thoughts and ideas. I was able to find hope that there is better health ahead. I encourage everyone to take advantage of this experience." ~ Jill H.
"Kristina did an excellent job of explaining the results of my HTMA test and had suggestions for addressing the imbalances. She also sent a follow-up email with these suggestions and links to purchase the supplements along with links to learning resources. I would highly recommend Kristina for HTMA analysis." ~ Mark H.
Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis (HTMA)
Dee Dee Delkamp, CCT, CNC, of the Optimal Health Center describes the Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis, a test that helps to determine the root causes of various symptoms.
All About Hair Sampling
Why is Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis an Exceptional Tool?
Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis FAQs
View/Print Mineral Ratio Worksheet
View/Print Mineral Interaction Chart