• • Save $27 when buying these products as a kit rather than individually!
Our signature Flowmaster system allows you to cleanse the entire colon without cramping or leaking, and without the expense of numerous colon therapy sessions or the bulkiness of a colon board.
This home colon cleansing kit includes 1 each of the following products:
- 5-quart silicone, open-top enema bag. This high-capacity, heavy-duty bag has a double eyelet (one on each side) for stable hanging using the included vinyl-coated S-hook. Latex-free, this bag is safe for those who are chemically sensitive or who have latex allergies. The open-top style of this bag (see photo above) makes it easy to clean!
- Vinyl-coated stainless steel S-hook
- 6 feet of silicone hose
- Higginson-type syringe bulb
- Enema hose ratchet clamp (12 flow positions, including off)
- Flexible inflatable retention nozzle - This is a tan plastisol flexible enema nozzle with a silicone retention balloon and inflator. This enema retention nozzle combines the comfort of a normal enema nozzle with the retention capability of a balloon-type inflation device. The nozzle is gently inserted, then the inflator is squeezed and clamped, inflating the small balloon inside the rectum. After the enema is taken, the clamp is released to deflate the balloon, permitting easy removal of the nozzle. This enema nozzle is designed for one-time hospital use, but also can be used many times. Will need replacing with frequent use. Read Important Safety Warning
HOW TO ASSEMBLE: Connect the 6-foot silicone hose to the enema bag so that the arrows located on the clear valves of the black syringe bulb are facing away from the bag. The arrows indicate the direction in which the solution flows.
A free downloadable enema booklet is included. This booklet will teach you how to easily take an enema series in order to clean out the entire colon.
The silicone enema bag included in this kit carries a lifetime warranty. (The warranty does not apply to other items in this kit.)
Which Enema Nozzle Is Right for You?