THERAPEUTIC CHARACTERISTICS: formulated to assist in reducing pain and stimulating healing; anti-inflammatory, anti-viral, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-infectious, anti-spasmodic, improves circulation, calms emotions, provides comfort during times of grief and stress
CONDITIONS SUPPORTED: sciatica, bone pain, muscle and joint discomfort, spasms, sprains, bruises, cramps and sports injuries, arthritis, headaches, rheumatism, respiratory problems, fevers. It is a great pain reliever, infection fighter, assists in general healing,
INGREDIENTS: Rocky Mountain Oils therapeutic grade helichrysum
(Helichrysum gymnocephalum), wintergreen (Gaultheria fragrantissima), clove bud (Eugenia caryophyllata), cypress (Cupressus sempervirens), peppermint (Mentha piperita), and sweet marjoram (Origanum marjorana L.) essential oils
HOW TO USE:
- In Enemas: Add 5-10 drops to your enema solution.
- In Suppositories: Add 5-10 drops to each coconut oil suppository.
- Topical: Apply on location, but avoid using on an open wound because it may sting.
- Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour three times daily in the work or home environment.
- As a Supplement: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid such as water or rice milk.
CAUTIONS: Possible skin sensitivity. If pregnant or under a doctor's care, consult your physician. Always dilute before applying to the skin. Keep out of reach of children.