The Vit-Ra-Tox cleansing program is the recommended detoxification protocol in Kristina Amelong's Ten Days to Optimal Health program. It is an integrated system of self-purification that combines the benefits of fasting, fibrous intestinal cleansers, nutritional supplements, and colon irrigation.
This Vit-Ra-Tox Colon Cleanse Kit includes:
- One bottle of Vit-Ra-Tox #16 Detoxificant
- One bottle of Vit-Ra-Tox #19 Intestinal Cleanser
- One bottle of Vit-Ra-Tox #22 GreenLife®
- One bottle of Vit-Ra-Tox #53 Wheat Germ Oil
- One bottle of Vit-Ra-Tox #57 Natural Source Vitamin C
- One sample bottle of Vit-Ra-Tox #19A Herbal Supplement
NOTE: This kit does not include enema equipment.
Kristina Amelong, CCT, CNC, recommends that clients do this fast 4 times per year. She offers phone consultations to help you through the process if needed.
▶︎ View Full Details of 7-Day Cleansing Program
▶︎ What Is "Mucoid Plaque"? Is It Real?
- Vit-Ra-Tox #16 Detoxificant (32 fluid oz.) - This is a natural and powerful detoxificant derived from bentonite, a mineral-rich volcanic clay. We use a special process to refine the raw bentonite clay to remove mica, dirt and other impurities, in order to concentrate the active detoxifying ingredient, montmorillonite. This procedure places montmorillonite into a colloidal suspension and retains its innate negative charge. These properties allow the powerful adsorption (physical binding) of positively charged substances. (Most metabolic and chemical wastes are positively charged.) Montmorillonite possesses the ability to adsorb about 40 times its own weight in positively charged substances present in the alimentary canal. Because montomorillonite has such strong adsorptive properties and is not digested, it tightly binds toxic material to be excreted.
INGREDIENTS: Purified water, bentonite clay
Vit-Ra-Tox #19 Intestinal Cleanser (10 oz.) - Dietary fiber is a necessary component of the diet that is glaringly lacking in the typical Western diet. Lack of dietary fiber can cause constipation and elevated cholesterol levels and has been linked to increased incidence of certain cancers. Vit-Ra-Tox #19 Intestinal Cleanser is a rich source of soluble and insoluble dietary fiber. Taking psyllium on a daily basis can supplement the diet with high-quality fiber, and ensure at least one normal bowel movement every day.
INGREDIENTS: Psyllium seed (plus husk) (Plantago ovata), soy flour, magnesium trisilicate
Vit-Ra-Tox #22 GreenLife® (360 tablets) - This has been produced since 1953, and is the original and pioneer of organic cereal grass products. It is a 100% vegetable food, containing 92% dried extracted juices of organically grown cereal grasses: barley, oats, rye, and wheat (no chemical fertilizers or insecticides are used); and 8% papain, beets, and sea kelp. The grasses are cut at the young, rapidly growing stage, when the maximum nutrition is in the blade. The juice is extracted from the grass, chilled, and dried to a powder by a low-heat, vacuum dry process. GreenLife® is made without the use of fillers, binders, or synthetic drying agents such as maltodextrin (sugar). Every known precaution is taken to preserve the integrity and freshness of the vitamins, minerals, and enzymes naturally present in the dried juice.
INGREDIENTS: Wheat grass juice (Triticum aestivum), rye grass juice (Secale cereale), oat grass juice, barley grass juice, papain, beet juice (Beta vulgaris), sea kelp (Laminaria digitata), ascorbic acid
- Vit-Ra-Tox #53 Wheat Germ Oil (120 capsules) - These capsules contain 73% wheat germ oil, an excellent source of the natural vitamin E complex; and 27% flax seed oil, a rich source of unsaturated, essential fatty acids: linoleic and linolenic (omega-6 and omega-3). Vitamin E is an essential dietary component that is necessary for antioxidant activity in membranes. It regenerates other cellular antioxidants (i.e. selenium and glutathione) after they become oxidized. The essential fatty acids also must be obtained in the diet, and are precursors for many hormones and metabolically active compounds. Light, oxygen and high temperatures destroy vitamin E and fatty acids very rapidly. Therefore, the wheat germ and flax seed are pressed at a low temperature in the absence of light and oxygen. The oil is then encapsulated in a bovine gelatin capsule for protection and easy consumption.
INGREDIENTS: Cold-pressed, organically grown wheat germ oil and cold-pressed, organically grown flax seed oil in a bovine-source gelatin capsule
- Vit-Ra-Tox #57 Natural Source Vitamin C (120 tablets) - These tablets contain vitamin C derived from dehydrated juice of the acerola berry and wild Spanish orange. These food sources provide the vitamin C complex (i.e., bioflavonoids and other synergistic nutrients), factors not present in supplements that use ascorbic acid (chemical form of vitamin C). Our Natural Source Vitamin C has a 100-mg equivalent of ascorbic acid per serving, supplying 110% of the Recommended Daily Allowance (RDA). However, the natural synergy of the vitamin C complex and bioflavonoids provides much more powerful antioxidant activity than synthetic vitamin C (ascorbic acid) does alone.
INGREDIENTS: Vitamin C, powdered honey, lactose, acerola berry (Malpighia emarginata), wild Spanish orange fruit (Citrus sinensis), blackstrap molasses, arrowroot (starch)
- Vit-Ra-Tox #19A Herbal Supplement (14-tablet sample bottle) - This is a blend of Cascara sagrada, aloe powder, and licorice root that is intended for relief of occasional constipation. We recommend taking two #19A Herbal Supplement tablets the night before starting a 7-Day Cleansing Program. They can also be used daily while on the cleanse, but should not be used regularly for an extended period of time (i.e., more than one week). If symptoms of constipation persist, you should consult with your health care provider about addressing the root cause of constipation.
INGREDIENTS: Cascara sagrada leaves (Rhamnus purshiana), aloe powder, licorice root (glycyrrhiza glabra)
▶︎ View Full Details of 7-Day Cleansing Program