160 drops in 10-ml bottle
Designed to help optimize liver health and functioning, this blend includes oils which assist with transporting toxins out of the body.
This essential oil blend is recommended for those with compromised liver function, environmental sensitivities, exposure to heavy metals, chronic low-grade infections, food intolerances, or who have overused prescription medications.
This blend supports the digestive, endocrine, excretory, immune, lymph, renal, and reproductive systems. It helps to ease the burden of detoxification on the kidneys and enhances the absorption of healthy fats.
INGREDIENTS: Therapeutic-grade fennel, orange, rosemary, and celery seed essential oils; liquid coconut oil
Liquid coconut oil is used as a carrier oil, because it facilitates the absorption of other oils and provides antiseptic and disinfectant properties.
HOW TO USE:
- Enema: Add 5-10 drops to your enema solution, mixed with 1 teaspoon of Celtic Sea Salt.
- Suppository: Add 5-10 drops to each coconut oil suppository.
How To Make Essential Oil Suppositories
- Topical: Dilute and apply over the liver on the right front side of the rib cage.
- Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour three times daily in the work or home environment.
- Oral Supplement: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid such as water or rice milk.
CAUTIONS: Possible skin sensitivity. Always dilute before applying to the skin or taking internally, and avoid using on skin that's exposed to the sun. Avoid during pregnancy. If under a doctor's care, consult your physician. Keep out of reach of children.