• • Save $29 when buying these products as a kit rather than individually!
This innovative 2-quart home enema kit will assist you to achieve daily bowel movements and/or undertake a home detox program.
This home enema kit comes with everything you need to take an enema series. The enema series — the most optimal way to cleanse the colon and promote healing — consists of three enemas, taken one after the other, each with a different solution.
The third enema in the series is a coffee enema. A coffee enema solution increases the detoxification benefits of a colon cleanse program. Our carefully sourced, air-roasted Optimal Health Network coffee is made especially for enemas. The blend of coffee beans is chosen for its high caffeine and palmitic acid content, which are the elements in coffee that provide the greatest benefits for liver detoxification and pain reduction. When you buy this organic enema coffee, you can be sure you're getting coffee optimized specifically for home colon-cleansing benefit.
This kit includes 1 each of the following enema equipment products:
- 2-quart silicone enema bag (open top allows for easy cleaning)
- Vinyl-coated stainless steel S-hook
- 6 feet of silicone enema hose
- Standard enema hose ratchet clamp to control flow
- Choose between three nozzle options (see details below)
The silicone enema bag included in this kit carries a lifetime warranty. (The warranty does not apply to other items in this kit.)
Choose from three nozzle options:
- Flex Tip Nozzle — The flex tip nozzle, made of plastisol, is 6.5 inches in length. It is soft, easy to insert, and strong but very flexible. It has four side outlets and one large front outlet. The connector end is graduated and firmly holds a 5/16" diameter enema hose.
- Silicone Colon Tube — The colon tube included with this kit can be threaded deeper into the colon than a regular nozzle allows. The colon tube's inner diameter before taper is 5/16" (0.8 cm). Its outer diameter before taper is 7/16" (32 Fr) (1.1 cm).
- Inflatable Retention Nozzle — This nozzle is ideal for those who leak easily or wish to be hands-free in taking their enema. The inflatable retention nozzle system consists of a flexible plastisol enema nozzle with a silicone retention balloon and inflator. This system combines the comfort of a normal enema nozzle with the retention capability of a balloon-type inflation device. The nozzle is gently inserted, then the inflator is squeezed and clamped, inflating the small balloon inside the rectum. After the enema is taken, the clamp is released to deflate the balloon, permitting easy removal of the nozzle. This enema nozzle is designed for one-time hospital use, but with proper care can be used many times. It will need replacing with frequent use. Read Important Safety Warning
This kit also includes 1 each of the following enema series supplies:
- Frankincense and Myrrh Goat Milk Enema Soap for the first enema
- 1 lb of Celtic Sea Salt for the second enema
- OHN Colon Cleanse Essential Oil Blend (10-ml bottle) for the second enema (use 5-10 drops of oil to 1 teaspoon of salt per quart of water)
- 1 lb of ground, organic, air-roasted enema coffee for the third enema
- Tangerine Essential Oil (15-ml bottle) for the third enema (add 5-10 drops of oil to the coffee enema)
- 4-oz. tin of Super Salve
Goat Milk Enema Soap Ingredients: Oils of olive, coconut, and palm; goat milk, water, sodium hydroxide, essential oils of frankincense, myrrh, and nutmeg
OHN Colon Cleanse Essential Oil Blend Ingredients: Rocky Mountain Oils therapeutic-grade citronella, lemongrass, rosemary, melaleuca, lavender, myrtle essential oils; fractionated coconut oil (160 drops in a 10-ml bottle)
Super Salve Ingredients: olive oil, organic chaparral leaf, organic comfrey leaf, organic echinacea flower, organic hops, organic usnea moss, organic bee's wax, cocoa butter, vitamin E and almond oils; essential oils of cajuput, lemongrass, lemon, lavender, and tea tree
We guarantee the therapeutic quality of our enema coffee for one full year. If you will not be using your enema coffee right away, you can freeze it for up to one month. Once you are ready to begin using the coffee on a regular basis, remove it from the freezer and store it in an airtight container in a cool, dry, dark place. (We do not recommend re-freezing.)