Sacred frankincense comes from the Boswellia sacra tree and is used to promote cellular regeneration. International laboratory research has demonstrated frankincense essential oil's ability to shut down cancer cells without harming healthy cells (induces tumor cell specific cytotoxicity). Sacred frankincense is also ideal for those who wish to take their spiritual journey and meditation experiences to a higher level. Kristina drinks Sacred Frankincense daily and rubs the healing oil on her face.
Boswellia sacra trees grow naturally in Oman and have been used medicinally for thousands of years. This oil is considered the most therapeutic of all the frankincense species.
INGREDIENTS: Rocky Mountain Oils organically grown, therapeutic grade sacred frankincense essential oil
HOW TO USE:
- In Enemas: Add 5-10 drops to your enema solution.
- In Suppositories: Add 5-10 drops to each coconut oil suppository.
- Topical: Apply 2-4 drops directly to desired area. Rub on face to reduce wrinkling. Dilution not required, except for the most sensitive skin. Use as needed.
- Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour three times daily in the work or home environment.
- As a Supplement: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid such as water or rice milk.
- For instructions on how to make essential oil
suppositories, view our video,
How to Make Essential Oil Suppositories.
CAUTIONS: Possible skin sensitivity. If pregnant or under a doctor's care, consult your physician. Dilution recommended for both topical and internal use. Dilute before using on sensitive areas such as the face, neck, genital area, etc. Avoid using on infants and very small children. Keep out of reach of children.