ATP Fuel® is designed to support the Krebs Cycle of cellular energy production. The Krebs Cycle takes place inside the mitochondria or "power plant" of the cell and it is the body's primary energy producer. ATP Fuel® is formulated for athletes and patients seeking optimized energy.
This product goes well beyond the typical powder phospholipid product. Our formulators carefully selected the matrix of phospholipids required to promote healthy mitochondrial membrane function, employing a proprietary method to stabilize the lipids to maintain efficacy. We have added stabilized NADH and CoQ10, key contributors to the Krebs cellular energy cycle. The other complexes within the ATP Fuel® (Mitochondrial Pro Regulator™, Krebs Cycle Glucose Absorb™, and RN Fatty Acid Metabolism™) combine to increase absorption and are essential to the success shown in the above mentioned research. An integral part of our product quality orientation is to go beyond raw material supplier purity claims; our third party tests proved our product is GMO-free.
ATP Fuel® offers the top three energy nutrients and cofactors synergistically combined for maximum mitochondrial performance and energy production:
- NT Factor Energy™
ATP Fuel® starts with the base of our highly acclaimed NT Factor Energy™, and adds the two other well-researched energy producing nutrients, NADH and CoQ10 into one convenient and power-producing formula. Plus ATP Fuel® is available in capsules.
NT Factor Energy™ to repair mitochondrial membranes - NT Factor Energy™ was developed as a phospholipid delivery system to repair mitochondrial membranes that have been compromised due to acute and/or long-term health challenges.
Mitochondrial membranes contain their own DNA. If these membranes are damaged and not able to self-repair, they rely on healthy cells to donate their phospholipids. However, if there is a cascading impact of damaged cells splitting, the end result is a less than optimal energy level.
A healthy mitochondrial membrane:
- allows more nutrients into the mitochondria to support the Krebs Cycle of energy production
- is essential for the electron transport chain to efficiently produce healthy levels of ATP
- promotes healthier (reduced) level of oxidative stress
NADH to convert food into energy - NADH is the reduced (electron-energy-rich) coenzyme form of vitamin B3 or B-Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide. This "reducing" power (its ability to donate electrons) is what drives ATP production.
NADH is fundamental in the chemical process of converting the food we eat into cellular energy. Each unit of NADH creates three units of ATP (the body's energy fuel).
Coenzyme Q10 for ATP energy production - Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) is a compound found naturally in the energy-producing center of the cell known as the mitochondria. CoQ10 is involved in the making of ATP. ATP serves as the cell's major energy source and drives a number of biological processes including muscle contraction and the production of protein. CoQ10 also works as an antioxidant.
CoQ10 promotes healthy energy levels, enhances the immune system, and acts as an antioxidant. A growing body of research suggests that using coenzyme Q10 supplements alone or in combination with other drug therapies and nutritional supplements supports the body's health in promoting a healthy heart, promoting healthy periodontal (gum) condition, and in supporting cognitive and nerve health.
Mitochondria: What are they and why are they so important? Mitochondria are the primary energy producers in the body. The typical cell contains an average of 1,000 mitochondria. Given that there are 10 to the 13th power cells in a healthy adult, healthy and productive mitochondria are critical to maintain the body's energy and resilience.
RECOMMENDED DOSAGE: Take five capsules 30 minutes before breakfast and five capsules 30 minutes before lunch or dinner (ten capsules per day) for the first two months, and five capsules 30 minutes before breakfast in month 3 and beyond. It is important to keep with the protocol for the first two months so that enough cell membranes are repaired, which will allow the patient to feel the difference. This equates to 2 bottles per month for each of the first two months, and 1 bottle per month thereafter.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- How are the phospholipids protected against gut degradation? We carefully select and extract specific lipids that support the remodeling of bio-membranes. We combine this with the use of antioxidant mechanisms to preserve the unoxidized state during and post-extract.
- Why is it important to take twice as many capsules during the two month "loading dose" period? It is important to saturate the body with this unique phospholipid matrix so enough membranes are positively impacted for the patient to feel the energy benefit.
- Is the product hexane-free? Yes.
- What are the components of NT Factor Maximum Potency™? It is a patented phospholipid delivery system. The composition is: phosphoglycolipids (polyunsaturated phosphatidylcholine, glycolipids and other polyunsaturated phosphatidyl nutrients), Fructo-oligosaccharides, Rice Bran Extract, Opti MSM, Bromelain, Sulfur, Pantethine, Inositol, L-Arginine, L-Glycine, Taurine, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Garlic, Spirulina, Beet Root Fiber, Bifido Bacterium, Leeks Stem powder, Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Blackstrap Molasses, Boron.
- Is the capsule vegetarian? Although the ingredients are all vegetarian, the capsule includes beef gelatin.
- Is the product gluten-free? Yes, it is wheat and gluten-free.
- Is the rice flour from white or brown rice? It is from brown rice.
- Can ATP Fuel® be taken with other products? Yes.