Orange essential oil helps nervous dyspepsia (impaired digestion), gingivitis, mouth ulcers, PMS, sedative, help absorption of vitamin C, bronchitis, flu, boosting immunity, lowering body temperature, cooling a fever or warming chills. Also, lymphatic circulation, reducing obesity, water retention, insomnia, nervousness, constipation, chronic diarrhea, cardiac spasm, palpitation, muscular spasm, tonic, anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, false angina, menopause, and bringing joy to the heart.
Oxygen radical absorbance capacity (ORAC) is a method of measuring antioxidant capacities in biological samples in vitro.
INGREDIENTS: Organically Grown Therapeutic Grade Orange essential oil
HOW TO USE:
- In Enemas: add 5-10 drops to your enema solution.
- In Suppositories: add 5-10 drops to each coconut oil suppository.
- Topical: Apply 2-4 drops directly to desired area. Dilution not required, except for the most sensitive skin. Use as needed.
- Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour three times daily in the work or home environment.
- As a Supplement: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid such as water or rice milk.
- Rotate all of the citrus oils for optimal benefit.
CAUTIONS: Possible skin sensitivity. If pregnant or under a doctor's care, consult your physician. Dilution not required; suitable for all but the most sensitive skin. Generally safe for children over 2 years of age. Keep out of reach of children.