THERAPEUTIC CHARACTERISTICS: immunity booster, beneficial for skin conditions, anti-spasmodic, anti-infectious, anti-inflammatory, may help to lower blood pressure, assists in elimination of waste through lymphatic system, may contribute to emotional equilibrium, may increase cell growth, assists the skin to heal and rejuvenate
CONDITIONS SUPPORTED: acne, arthritis, rheumatism, insomnia (may be excellent), tachycardia, phlebitis, mouth abscess, indigestion, flatulence, nausea, menstrual and menopausal problems, thrush, hair loss, dandruff, burns, stretch marks, herpes, diaper rash, ulcers, cankers, allergies, asthma, athlete's foot, boils, bruises, dermatitis, earache, chronic fatigue syndrome, tonsillitis, eczema, fainting, cuts, headaches, hysteria, irritability, moodiness, insect bites and stings, sunburn, muscular aches and pains, abdominal cramps, colic, dyspepsia, flu, insecurity, restlessness, depression, vertigo, sciatica, stress
INGREDIENTS: Rocky Mountain Oils organically grown, therapeutic grade lavender essential oil
(Lavandula angustifolia). USDA certified.
HOW TO USE:
- In Enemas: add 5-10 drops to your enema solution.
- In Suppositories: add 5-10 drops to each coconut oil suppository.
- Topical: Apply 2-4 drops directly to desired area. Dilution not required, except for the most sensitive skin. Use as needed.
- Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour three times daily in the work or home environment.
- As a Supplement: dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid such as water or rice milk.
CAUTIONS: Possible skin sensitivity. If pregnant or under a doctor's care, consult your physician. Dilution not required; suitable for all but the most sensitive skin. Generally safe for children over 2 years of age. Keep out of reach of children.