THERAPEUTIC CHARACTERISTICS: strengthens connective tissue, excellent tonic for the circulatory system, immune stimulant, lymphatic decongestant, astringent, prostate decongestant, deodorant, anti-mucus
CONDITIONS SUPPORTED: edema, cellulitis, varicose veins, water retention, diarrhea, excessive menstrual flow, excessive perspiration, cramps, spasms, colds, insomnia, rheumatism, arthritis, menopausal problems, pleurisy, pulmonary tuberculosis, pyorrhea, asthma, bronchitis, nervous
tension, hemorrhoids (internal and external), lack of concentration,
stress, general healing
INGREDIENTS: Rocky Mountain Oils organically grown, therapeutic grade cypress essential oil
HOW TO USE:
- In Enemas: add 5-10 drops to your enema solution.
- In Suppositories: add 5-10 drops to each coconut oil suppository.
- Topical: Apply 2-4 drops directly to desired area. Dilution not required, except for the most sensitive skin. Use as needed.
- Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour three times daily in the work or home environment.
- As a Supplement: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid such as water or rice milk.
CAUTIONS: Possible skin sensitivity. If pregnant or under a doctor's care, consult your physician. Always dilute before applying to the skin or taking internally. Keep out of reach of children.