Formulated to support the immune system, this oil blend helps the body to fight viruses, bacteria, fungus, and parasites. It is also a calming general tonic, supportive to the nervous, respiratory, urinary, and circulatory systems.
INGREDIENTS: Rocky Mountain Oils organically grown clove bud (Eugenia caryophyllata), cinnamon bark (Cinnamomum zeylanicum), lemon (Citrus limonum), orange (Citrus sinensis), oregano (Origanum vulgare hirtum), red mandarin (Citrus nobilis), thyme (Thymus vulgaris ct Thymol), ajowan seed (Trachyspermum ammi), rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis), nutmeg (Myristica fragrans), ginger root (Zingiber Officinale), and Eucalyptus citriodora essential oils.
HOW TO USE:
- In enemas: Add 5-10 drops to your enema solution.
- In suppositories: Add 5-10 drops to each coconut oil suppository.
- Topical: Apply 2-4 drops directly to desired area. Dilution not required, except for the most sensitive skin. Use as needed.
- Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour three times daily in the work or home environment.
- As a supplement: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid such as water or rice milk.
CAUTIONS: Possible skin sensitivity. If pregnant or under a doctor's care, consult your physician. Always dilute before applying to the skin or taking internally. Keep out of reach of children.