THERAPEUTIC CHARACTERISTICS: may help to lower blood pressure, anti-spasmodic (may soothe asthma attacks), very calming in times of stress, may enhance the dream state and bring about a feeling of euphoria, helps to strengthen the immune system, may be extremely good for skin
CONDITIONS SUPPORTED: hormonal imbalance, menopause, PMS, menstrual cramps (minimizes the pain), frigidity, itching and irritation from herpes, Candida outbreaks, fatigue, hostility, claustrophobia, hyperactivity, nightmares, sore throat, bronchitis, hemorrhoids, last stages of labor (may intensify contractions), seborrhea, hair loss
INGREDIENTS: Rocky Mountain Oils organically grown, therapeutic grade clary sage essential oil
HOW TO USE:
- In Enemas: Add 5-10 drops to your enema solution.
- In Suppositories: Add 5-10 drops to each coconut oil suppository.
- Topical: Apply 2-4 drops directly to desired area. Dilution not required, except for the most sensitive skin. Use as needed.
- Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour three times daily in the work or home environment.
- As a Supplement: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid such as water or rice milk.
CAUTIONS: Possible skin sensitivity. If pregnant or under a doctor's care, consult your physician. Dilution recommended for both topical and internal use. Dilute before using on sensitive areas such as the face, neck, genital area, etc. Avoid using on infants and very small children. Keep out of reach of children.