THERAPEUTIC CHARACTERISTICS: stimulates digestion and liver detoxification, regulates the para-sympathetic system, strengthens vascular walls, opens pores, helps tone tissue and muscle, aids poor circulation, helps to repair connective tissue, immune stimulant, helps lymphatic drainage, helps to clear infections, may help to improve eyesight; insect repellent (fleas, lice, ticks)
CONDITIONS SUPPORTED: bladder infections, kidney disorders, fluid retention, edema, varicose veins, excessive perspiration, stress
INGREDIENTS: Rocky Mountain Oils wild grown, therapeutic grade lemongrass essential oil
HOW TO USE:
- In Enemas: add 5-10 drops to your enema solution.
- In Suppositories: add 5-10 drops to each coconut oil suppository.
- Topical: Apply 2-4 drops directly to desired area. Dilution not required, except for the most sensitive skin. Use as needed.
- Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour three times daily in the work or home environment.
- As a Supplement: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid such as water or rice milk.
CAUTIONS: Possible skin sensitivity. If pregnant or under a doctor's care, consult your physician. Dilution not required; suitable for all but the most sensitive skin. Generally safe for children over 2 years of age. Keep out of reach of children.