Formulated to be beneficial in digesting toxic materials and in alleviating indigestion, cramps, upset stomach, vomiting, belching, bloating, heartburn, gas, colic, nervous tension, anxiety and stress. It is anti-spasmodic, anti-infectious, anti-viral, anti-bacterial, and anti-inflammatory, improves circulation, toning to liver, kidneys, spleen and improves overall body functions.
Assists the liver in producing enzymes, balances intestinal activity, relieving discomfort, motion sickness, jet lag, morning sickness, urinary tract infections, diarrhea, hiccups and may assist in neutralizing negative emotions. The aromatic influences are health, courage, enhance physical energy, assist one to digest and assimilate new ideas. Beneficial alleviating parasites by massage and compress application across the abdominal area. The oils in this formula have been found to rid animals of parasites by applying to their feet or tummy.
INGREDIENTS: Organically Grown Therapeutic Grade Peppermint (India) (Mentha piperita), Juniper Berry (Juniperus communis), Anise Seed (Pimpinella anisum), Fennel Seed (Foeniculum vulgare miller), Ginger Root (Zingiber Officinale), and Tarragon (Artemisia dracunculus), in a base of Wild Fractionated Coconut Oil.
HOW TO USE:
- In Enemas: add 5-10 drops to your enema solution.
- In Suppositories: add 5-10 drops to each coconut oil suppository.
- Topical: Apply 2-4 drops directly to desired area. Dilution not required, except for the most sensitive skin. Use as needed.
- Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour three times daily in the work or home environment.
- As a Supplement: dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid such as water or rice milk.
CAUTIONS: Possible skin sensitivity. If pregnant or under a doctor's care, consult your physician. Dilution not required; suitable for all but the most sensitive skin. Generally safe for children over 2 years of age. Keep out of reach of children.