This oil is referred to as "the oil that heals" in Madagascar. Another universal oil like Lavender. May be anti-viral, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-infectious, antiseptic, expectorant and supporting to nerves. Assists respiratory problems, cuts, wounds, burns, anti-biotic, liver, lung infections, rhinopharyngitis, flu, sinusitis, viral hepatitis, cholera, herpes, infectious mononucleosis, insomnia and muscle fatigue.
INGREDIENTS: Organically Grown Therapeutic Grade Ravintsara Cinnamomum camphora - Madagascar - Organically Grown
HOW TO USE:
- In Enemas: Add 5-10 drops to your enema solution. This is a good oil to use with 1 teaspoon of Celtic sea salt per quart of water in your second enema in the enema series.
- In Suppositories: Add 5-10 drops to each coconut oil suppository.
- Topical: Apply 2-4 drops directly to desired area. Dilution not required, except for the most sensitive skin. Use as needed.
- Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour three times daily in the work or home environment.
- As a Supplement: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid such as water or rice milk.
CAUTIONS: Possible skin sensitivity. If pregnant or under a doctor's care, consult your physician. Dilution not required; suitable for all but the most sensitive skin. Keep out of reach of children.