Sample Alternative Health Consultation: Severe Hyperpigmentation of the Skin, Food Sensitivities, and Hashimoto's Thyroiditis
Over the course of 3 consultations, Kristina documented her client Kelly's healing journey, from which she developed an individualized program to assist her in her struggles with severe hyperpigmentation of the skin, hives, itchiness, inability to concentrate, poor memory, low libido, food sensitivities, and Hashimoto's thyroiditis.
Kristina's Recommended Individualized Program for Kelly:
It was a pleasure speaking with you today. I look forward to working together in the future. I am certain the issues showing on the Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis can be shifted beginning with the following protocol:
Please send me a detailed list of your supplements, and how you take them; your food journal; and a photo of your skin.
A gentle reminder, I suggest you be gluten-free and sugar-free for a minimum of three months.
The supplements I suggested as beneficial:
- Endo-Met GB-3 — Suggested Use: Continue as needed by the body. Take up to six tablets daily, with no diarrhea.
- Symplex F — Suggested Use: Continue as needed by the body. Take up to six daily, with no hot flashes.
- Ortho Reacted Magnesium — Suggested Use: Take 2-4 capsules daily for relaxed muscles. Cut back if you experience diarrhea.
- Prescript-Assist Pro — Suggested Use: Take 1 capsule, twice daily, apart from food.
- ATP Fuel — Suggested Use: Take 5 capsules, twice daily, apart from food.
- Transfer Factor Multi-Immune — Suggested Use: Take 2 capsules, twice daily, apart from food.
Stop all other supplements for now. Schedule a follow-up consultation with me in six weeks.
Six Weeks Later:
Thank you for sending us the updated picture. I am in awe of the amazing progress that your skin has made. Your skin looks absolutely beautiful, and I am so happy that we have been able to help you along this healing journey! Please keep us updated as you continue to heal.
By Kristina Amelong