Optimal Health Network Download Instructions
If you purchase a downloadable video or booklet OR if you have purchased a product which includes a free download, please read and follow the instructions below.
Your downloads become available once your order is submitted AND payment processing is complete. With credit cards that is almost always within a minute or two of placing the order. PayPal can take longer.
The electronic video files are in compressed "zip" format for faster downloading. Even with compression they may take several minutes to download. We do not recommend these downloads for people with a slow dial-up connection. You must be able to extract the files to their viewable .mpg format.
PLEASE NOTE: We do not recommend attempting to download files to an iPhone, iPad, or other smartphone or tablet. We recommend downloading only to a laptop or desktop computer with a traditional file management system.
The electronic booklet files are in compressed "zip" format for faster downloading. You must be able to extract the files to their readable document format. (They are MS Word documents.)
IMPORTANT: We are not a "help desk" for computers so we expect that you will be familiar with downloading, unzipping and viewing files with a word processor in the case of a booklet or a media player application in the case of a video. We do not offer refunds if you are unable to view your download.
Once your order is paid, you can download your files from our website as follows:
- Log in with your email and password if you have not already.
- Click the My Account link at the top of our website.
- Under My Orders, click Review Orders / Track Packages.
- Locate your order. By default, only orders placed in the past month will be displayed initially. If your order is older than one month, use the search order history feature near the top of the page to locate your order.
- Follow the yellow download link associated with your order.