• • Save $5 when buying these products as a kit rather than individually!
Anal fissures are tears in the anal canal, usually caused by overstretching the anus. Anal fissures can also be caused by irritable bowel syndrome (IBS),
Candida albicans, chronic diarrhea, hemorrhoids, or any other biochemical imbalance that leaves the anus inflamed. Fissures occur in both men and women and at all ages. The prime symptom of an anal fissure is pain, which is often extreme. This pain occurs during, and for minutes to hours after, defecation. Bright red blood is also a common symptom of anal fissures.
This healing suppository kit includes 1 each of the following products:
- OHN Anal Fissure Essential Oil Blend - 10 ml (160 drops)
- Organic Virgin Coconut Oil - 12 fl oz
- Choose your preferred tray (two options):
- Rounded 20-Cube Suppository Tray (Small Diameter) - The suppositories made in this tray are approximately ½ inch (1.25 cm) in diameter.
- Rounded 21-Cube Suppository Tray (Large Diameter) - The suppositories made in this tray are approximately 1 inch (2.5 cm) in diameter.
OHN Anal Fissure Essential Oil Blend includes Roman chamomile, lavender, myrrh, geranium, ylang ylang, frankincense, cypress, and tea tree essential oils. Designed to heal anal fissures, this oil blend can be effective in helping to regenerate skin, restoring elasticity, preventing infection, and reducing bleeding and inflammation.
PROTOCOL NOTES: The essential oil blend contains enough doses to follow the protocol for 30 days. Most people see results within 30 days, but some need to continue the protocol for 3-6 months. If you wish to continue the protocol beyond 30 days, you can purchase an additional bottle of OHN Anal Fissure Essential Oil Blend.
▶︎ Learn More about Kristina Amelong's Anal Fissure Treatment Protocol
How To Make Essential Oil Suppositories
Kristina Amelong, CCT, CNC provides step-by-step instructions on how to make coconut oil suppositories with therapeutic essential oils. She discusses the benefits of essential oil suppositories and health challenges which can be supported, including hemorrhoids, anal fissures, candida overgrowth, prostatitis, BPH, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), and more.