The herbs in this Optimal Health Network tonic —
rehmannia, echinacea, ashwagandha, and licorice root — work together to boost the immune system, help regulate cortisol levels, and contribute to overall optimal health. Kristina Amelong, CCT, CNC, has developed and used this signature formula in her clinic with hundreds of clients.
We can also uniquely blend the formula to meet your individual needs by adding in herbs such as gymnema, black walnut hulls, or St. John's wort. For an individualized herbal blend, please set up a
health consultation with Kristina.
SHIPPING NOTE: This product is available to U.S. customers only.
SUGGESTED USE: Dosage will vary per person. Begin with one teaspoon, twice daily, taken at breakfast and lunch. You can increase up to one tablespoon, depending on your individual needs.
REAL Herbal Tonic takes its name from the
4 therapeutic herbs that are contained in its formula:
Rehmannia root 1:2 extract 5 ml from Rehmannia glutinosa root 2.5 g
- supports healthy adrenal and liver function
- encourages normal bowel function
- facilitates a healthier response to occasional stress
Echinacea root 1:2 extract from Echinacea purpurea root 1.5 g
Echinacea root 1:2 extract from Echinacea angustifolia root 1.0 g
Total alkylamides from both extracts: 7.5 mg
- enhances immune system function
- supports healthy immune response following stress, sudden changes in weather, or temperature
- increases white blood cell count
- encourages healthy upper respiratory function
- supports the function of a healthy lymphatic system
Ashwagandha root 1:1 extract 5 ml from Withania somnifera root: 5.0 g
Contains withanolides: 10 mg
- supports the body as it ages by promoting a healthier response to environmental stress
- enhances immune response
- promotes an overall feeling of well-being
Licorice root 1:1 extract 2.5 ml from Glycyrrhiza glabra root 2.5 g
Contains glycyrrhizin: 75 mg
- promotes healthy adrenal function
- supports and soothes the digestive and urinary tracts
- supports healthy respiratory function
PLEASE NOTE: Overconsumption of licorice root (specifically its active constituent glycyrrhizin) can raise blood pressure. Do not use licorice root if you have high blood pressure.
Chronic Stress & Adrenal Fatigue
Kristina Amelong, CCT, CNC discusses adrenal health, adrenal fatigue, the importance of cortisol to our body's healing capacity, the dangers of chronic stress, and more. She also lists her recommendations for improving your body's adrenal health.