Tri-Fortify™ Orange provides the preferred reduced glutathione (L-glutathione), an intracellular antioxidant essential for detoxification in the body, plus vitamin C, in an absorbable liposomal delivery system. The unique liposome structure allows it to combine effectively with the body's natural fluids and penetrate its protective membranes, bypassing the digestive system and directly entering the bloodstream. By avoiding the process of digestion, nutrient absorption and utilization is much quicker and more complete.
Clinically proven to promote a healthy intracellular glutathione level
117,000 peer-reviewed scientific articles have addressed the body's need for glutathione, and experts are now recognizing that many people are deficient in glutathione due to:
- chronic stress
- environmental toxins
- so-called "health foods"
- genetically modified foods
- artificial sweeteners
- overuse of antibiotics
- radiation therapy given to cancer patients
- "I really love Tri-Fortify Orange. Of all the dozens of supplements and meds I take, Tri-Fortify is by far my favorite. I feel powerful results literally within seconds, every time I take a teaspoon. I get a significant increase in energy and mental clarity and my breathing opens up. The delicious orange taste mixes well with other liposomal supplements I take." ~ Brian B.
- "I spent time with Dr. Kushner and she had me take a sample of glutathione gel [Tri-Fortify Orange] for the brain fog issue about 11:00, and I was to take a second one at 3:00. It had an increasingly positive effect on me. I had a business appointment at 2:00 and I actually felt alive and thinking! The glutathione definitely helped both my attitude and my focus. The rest of the evening was great and I slept pretty well." ~ patient of V. Kushner
THIS PRODUCT IS FREE OF: milk, egg, fish, peanuts, shellfish, tree nuts, wheat, yeast, gluten, casein, and sugar. Liposome (outer portion of delivery system) is partially derived from soy.
RECOMMENDED DOSAGE: As a dietary supplement, gently squeeze the tube to fill 1 teaspoon (5 ml), hold under tongue for 30-60 seconds, and then swallow or use as directed by your health care professional. Additional doses may be taken before other meals as well. 48-day supply.
- What is the source of the glycerin?
It is vegetable-derived.
- What is the source of the glutathione?
We use a natural glucose fermentation process.
- What is the source of the medium triglycerides?
It is derived from coconut oil.
- What is the source of the orange flavor?
It is from citrus fruit. No sugar added.
- If I have a soy sensitivity, do I need to worry?
Generally, it is not an issue. We derive the liposomes from soy lecithin but we use only the lipids (i.e. phosphatidyl choline) as opposed to soy protein (the common allergen). However, we always recommend checking with your healthcare professional regarding your individual circumstances.
- Does the tube contain BPA?
No. We do not have any BPA (bisphenol A, an industrial chemical that has been used to make certain plastics and resins) in our products.
- What is the source of the vitamin C?
It is derived from corn.