Use 1 teaspoon of Bifidonate with 1 cup water or aloe vera juice in an retention enema, after the enema series. Retain the solution for as many hours as you are able.
Large Intestine Support Bifidonate works in the large intestine to keep it healthy and help deter undesirable bacteria. Bifidonate is an easy-to-use, dairy-free powder containing Bifidobacterium bifidum Malyoth super strain, a potent and beneficial bacteria. The Optimal Health Center recommends this powder for implanting into the colon after an enema series to restore bacterial balance in the colon. Bifidobacterium bifidum:
- Produces B vitamins that help the
body complete the digestive process.
- Assists in the absorption of
calcium and other vitamins and minerals.
- Lives on the intestinal wall, where it
discourages undesirable bacteria and yeast from taking up
residence by producing lactic and acetic acid and helps the
large intestine dispose of unused foods.
- Is considered to be the most important beneficial bacteria for human health by Japanese researchers.
- Inhibits bacteria which can alter nitrates into potentially harmful nitrites.
- Assists in the support of healthy liver function.
- Helps to promote regularity.
CONTAINS: Viable culture base of certified organically grown garbanzo bean (chickpea) extract and cellulose powder containing viable Bifidobacterium bifidum Malyoth super strain, 2 billion cfu per 1/2 teaspoon of powder. MUST BE REFRIGERATED.
Also available in 3-oz. size
NOTE: We cannot ship Bifidonate to P.O. Boxes or outside the USA. Your order comes refrigerated and will be shipped separately from other products.