Testing - Adrenal Stress Index Saliva Test
BUY ADRENAL STRESS INDEX (ASI) PANEL
NOTE: Due to NY State regulations we cannot provide this test to persons residing in the state of New York.
The Adrenal Stress Index (ASI) is a panel of 6 tests analyzed from 4 saliva samples you submit:
- Cortisol is measured from all 4 samples to evaluate stress response and adrenal function
- Insulin is measured from 2 samples to investigate blood sugar control and assess potential or real insulin resistance
- DHEA is measured as a marker of adrenal gland ability and stress adaptation
- Secretory IgA is measured to evaluate the toll of cortisol on immunity
- 17-OH Progesterone is measured to determine adrenal reserve
- Gluten Antibodies are measured to identify grain intolerance and stressor severity
When your Adrenal Stress Index Saliva Test order is received, our lab is notified and ships you a sample collection kit with instructions. Follow the directions inside of the test kit and submit your samples via the United States Post Office, Express Mail, back to the lab. You may use another overnight service but USPS is the most affordable and is reliable. Once we receive your results from the lab, we will mail them to you. This process usually takes 7-10 days.
When you receive your test results, contact us to make an appointment for your 30 minute consultation to interpret your test results. If you need a longer consultation, additional time is charged at $1.60/minute.
An Adrenal Stress Index is best used in conjunction with a HTMA. The reason
for this is that optimal mineral levels are needed to correct adrenal gland
imbalances. Additionally, heavy metals interfere with the body's ability to
rebalance hormones and rebalance gut immunity. The results of both tests give a more complete picture of what is needed to improve your health.
More Info on Adrenal Stress Index (ASI)