This is a one-of-a-kind, high-quality, 4-quart stainless steel enema bucket with a thin, clear layer of chrome oxide to protect the steel from scratching or rusting and to protect the user from contact with the steel (nickel). It is excellent for implants or for coffee enemas and is extremely easy to clean.
- All welds are continuous
- Barbed hose drain welled to bottom allows all solution to drain out of bucket
- Vertical sliding handle with center-formed "V" for balanced hanging of bucket
- No wall bracket
- Standard 5/16" spout for enema hose
- Locally made in Wisconsin
- The only 1-gallon enema bucket available on the market
Our buckets never rust!
For instructions on how to download the "How to Take an Enema" booklet, please Click Here.
NOTE: You will need to purchase
enema hose, an enema hose clamp, and an enema nozzle or colon tube separately.