WE'VE LOWERED OUR PRICES! ALL SILICONE BAGS & KITS ARE NOW 35% LESS!
35% PRICE REDUCTION! - Achieve effective home colon hydrotherapy with these high-quality enema kits.
Coffee in enemas increases the detoxification benefits of the colon cleanse enema.
Browse high-quality enema bags, enema nozzles, enema tubing, enema clamps, and more.
Essential oils can provide the targeted solutions you need to restore balance and feel your best.
By following a careful regimen of bowel habits and dietary changes, you can heal WITHOUT surgery.
A lifetime of good prostate health is achievable through colon cleansing and essential oil support.
Through dietary changes, essential oils, and supplements, you can support yeast balance.
Browse Ten Days to Optimal Health plus other educational books, DVDs, and downloadable videos.
These quality detoxification aids fully support the liver as you achieve a deep colon cleanse.
We offer Standard Process and MediHerb supplements and herbs, as well as custom herbal blends.
Learn how to clear out the entire colon safely, effectively, and affordably with the home enema series.
Take a colon implant to help restore yeast balance as well as to help reduce your risk of cancer.
- KRISTINA AMELONG
- Flowmaster Complete Colon Cleanse Kits
- Coffee Enemas and Coffee Enema Kits
- Enema Equipment and Accessories
- Easy Enema Kits
- Enema Bags and Enema Buckets
- Enema Nozzles, Silicone Colon Tubes, and Lubricants
- Colon Cleanse Implants, Additives, and Solutions
- Enema Retention Inflatable Nozzles
- Travel Size Economy Enema Kits
- Enema Tubing/Hose, Connectors and Clamps
- Enema Soaps
- Miscellaneous: GSE, Welles Step, and More
- Essential Oils
- Anal Fissure Kits and Products
- Prostate Health
- Candida Kits and Products
- Alternative Health Education
- Colon Cleanse Detoxification Products
- Herbs and Supplements
- Nutritional Food
- Natural Body Care Products
- EDUCATION & VIDEOS
- Getting Started: How-To Instructions
- Alternative Health Video Library
- Alternative Health Articles
- Client Testimonials
- Alternative Health Q&As
- Newsletter Archive