This is a one-of-a-kind, high-quality, 4-quart, 300-series stainless steel enema bucket with a thin, clear layer of chrome-containing oxide to protect the steel from scratching or rusting and to protect the user from contact with the steel (nickel). It is excellent for implants or for coffee enema and extremely easy to clean.
- All welds continuous
- Barbed hose drain welled to bottom allows all solution to drain out of bucket
- Vertical sliding handle with center-formed "V" for balanced hanging of bucket
- No wall bracket
- Standard 5/16" spout for enema hose
- Locally made in Wisconsin
- Only 1-gallon enema can available on the market
NOTE: You will need to purchase
enema hose, an enema hose clamp, and an enema nozzle or colon tube separately.